Sunday, May 17, 2009

h@ppy mama and papa days~!!


yesterday

my big family and me

went to a 'new village' which allocated nearby to my house

to celebrate this meaningfull day~
haha~

we reach there at 8 something and take our seat

many of my big family turned on yesterday~



we sat at there and chatted among us

and waited for the BIG BIG GUY to reach

suddently

all the lamps were switched off

we thought was the broke of the electric circuit

so unlucky~~

haha

nope

we were wrong

they did it for us to have a really warm situation

and let us lighted up our candle on the cake



×haha~ we still got cake to eat~×

then
some warm music was heard~~~

and we were going to blow out the candle~

at that moment

the player sang out birthday song

wakaka

kinda confused~~

what were we celebrating??

birthday or parents' day??

muahaha~


then

we started our meal

and some parents were asked to sing on the stage~

my mama also asked to do so o~~

she sang~

quite good lo~

just a bit 'crack sound'

hehe~

after the meal~

we went back to our home lo~~

hehe

it's really a memorable and meaningful day for me

and i think

parents' day also meaningful to all of us out there~

because

without mama and papa

we cant survive in this wonderful world~~
so

DADDY & MUMMY I LOVE YOU~~

No comments:

Post a Comment