Saturday, May 23, 2009

!s iT?? ^@^

is it bad to study form 6??

is it waiting the precious time??

is it i need to give up form 6 class and go to other college??

is it stpm so tough??

is it so terrible and horrible??

do i need to do that??
friends: aiyo~ why dont you go ibm or utar or ktar?? your parent got money a~!!
me: why dont you all stay at present school?? why you all want to change school??
friend1: because here...
friend2: tuition not convinient~ the transport... gohs~ no ppl want send~
me: aiyo~ that just a petty case la~!! car pool la~!!
friend3: here got no mood to study~
me: duh~ what excuse it that la~!! mood can pupuk ma~!!!
friend1: wei~! then how about you? why do you want to stay here??
me: ... (stop awhile then continue) because i love my parents~ i love my family~ i not about to leave them so fast~ i want to spend more time to accompany them~~
friends: rubbish la you~! do you think it is a good excuse too~??
me: wei~ dont like that la~
friend1: i want to go utar~~ want follow me??
me: no le~ i prefer staying here~ i think here is good for me~
friend1: why?? here not good de~ bo me le not good le~~
me: (throw out)
friend1: (continue) ee~ you can save more time there le~ not so tough ther~ if compared to stpm~
me: wei~ all things is tough one la~ the first time you learn to eat by yourself you also feel tough a~ did you give up at that time?? no right??~
all stop awhile~ then i continue~
me: ee~ did you all have any job that you really really determined to be when you finished your study??
friend1: YA~! SURE!!
me: then you ma go for your utar and choose the course you like lo~
friend2: me a~~ still considering le~~ WONDERING which job is suitable to me~~
me: noh~ thats why la~ why you want to go ibm le?? it is just same as stpm la~!! and yet~ if you go ther, you need to spend money~~
friend2: NO LE~ at there~ i no need to worry about the tuition~ i can straight tuition ther~
me: I ALREADY SAID IT IS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE LE~!!!
friend2: .... dont pek cek la~~
me: i wordless already la!~ you all want go where up to you all la~ i will support you all~ and promise that you all need to strive for your goal~ that's the most important~~
all: YA~! OK~
hiazz...
that's my conversation between me and my friends~
so~
i have made my decision~
stay in SMKTSSB and finished my stpm
then go for university~
i not believe that i cant success when i stay in form 6~!!!
I WANT TO PROVE IT~
I CAN MAKE IT~!!!!
^@^

9 comments:

  1. I don't think form 6 is bad (: It's just that form 6 is hard. Haha! If you study hard I'm sure you can make it :D

    Oh, and I'm returning your visit~ Thanks for dropping by~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe~
    thanks for visiting me~
    ee
    yaya
    i also think like that~
    so i make myself enrolled in form6 even my friends persuade and keep promoting their college or institute for me me~
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz....hope u wil success la...
    gambateh la.....mayb most of clever like U like to choose form6,coz u like to "cabar" mah....
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~
    im not very clever la~
    hehe
    ok
    i will strive for it~
    thanks for your 'teh' ya~
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  5. STPM is hard
    yet i think if u really want to achieve it
    it won't be a problem for u
    thx for viewing my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe~
    yaya~
    and wish you good luck in your stpm ya~ (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Form 6 is good!!!!not really tough lar....jz depend how you face it...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. in the end...
    here you are in JITSIN pulak..
    wakaka...
    anyway,
    your last post is on june already???no ilham for new post ar??
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. kakaz~~
    czewai: ee~ ok nuh~~ but the homework~~ ><~ hehe

    eric2: ee~ nope~ just i post my article in wretch~~ ^^ but now change again nuh~~ you need to teach me ya sifu~~ kakaz~~\

    ReplyDelete