Friday, May 15, 2009

t3rr!ble m@rning~~!! T.T

today morning
i went for my tuition

a tuition that i have just left over since the chinese new year
and i continued it on today
the teacher...
i dont know whether she was glad for me to continue my class or not
just..
for my friends experience
they said she not very fond for those who missed her class
and came back a few months later..
ok back to the things that happened on today's morning..
as usual
i woke up at 7.45am
and went to prepare myself for tuition
i started my journey at 8.30am since the tuition started at 9.00am
*driving there*
then when i reached ther
i didnt know all of them
so
i just stayed in my car
haha
waiting my teacher to come
*skip skip*
teacher has reached and we have started our lesson
*skip skip*
then teacher approached me and ask me to pay her the fees
OH GOD!!!
i forgot to bring my purse!
and i did have single cents with me~!!
but then
the teacher still want me to clear my fees
she seemed not believe me that i will continue my lesson ther~
hiazz
mayb she just scare i ran the fees from her...
but i didnt do that before to her a
haizz
ok..
that is the first things
the second things is..
I DRIVE WITHOUT MY IC AND LISCENCE FOR HALF HOUR JOURNEY~!
WHOA~!!
i just discovered that when i almost reached my home..
hiazz
as the moment i knew that i didnt bring ic and liscence when i was driving
i was shocked
and i almost knocked a lorry in front of me which always stop suddenly
><
hiazz
and i felt that i really had a really horrible and terrible moring today
><
hiazz
tomorrow i will drive to school again
hopefully i have bring my liscence
><
because i really always forget about that
><
hiazz
^@^
*end*

No comments:

Post a Comment